Beautiful Friends

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My mug-stein fridge magnet collection


Hi all,

In this entry, I would like to share with you some of my beer glassware or a mug-stein  fridge magnet collection. Most of them are made of porcelain and metal. The shape of the mug-stein is almost similar in most of the country of the world  yet still it carries so many stories with it. Different styles exist for a  number of reasons, they may reflect national traditions, they may reflect legislation regarding serving measures or they even relate to practicalities of stacking, washing and avoiding breakage. At the same time; it may promote folk art for the said country.

I'm still so new with it, nevertheless I found it fancy, fascinating and very lively.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...